Popular Posts

Friday, March 11, 2011

SO HAPPY TO BE FINALLY IN HARMONY WITH MOTHER NATURE: YOU WANT THE SECRET?

Here I am. In one month, I will not be a student anymore! Wow… huge step, huh? After many years living in small flats, sometimes sharing my bedroom, eating pasta everyday, wearing crumpled
and badly washed clothes, I will finally have a real job and hopefully afford to rent a nice house thanks to a decent salary.
But most important, I can be much more eco-friendly than I was. Also, no more yelling to my roommates telling them to sort their trash and not to waste papers printing too much for their classes.
Yeah…big fights!
So, what would be my first investment as a grown up and eco friendly person? A guess? Bamboo sheets! Just incredible! I wanted to share with you my discovery. Bamboo is a natural cellulose fibre grown without pesticide or chemicals & totally compostable that can be composted in soil by micro-organisms and sunshine. It is also self-regenerating. Bamboo sheets got plenty of other advantages: they are naturally anti-bacterial, breathable, cool and hypoallergenic… In addition to that, they are soft as silk. Can you imagine something better than that?! Sweet dreams, wait for me, one more month left!

Finally, I will get used to my new grown up life very quickly. J

Has anyone tried it before and want to share his/ her experience?  Please feel free to leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. I've already invested in a bamboo sheet and it is truly amazing. So soft and comforting! I hope you enjoy yours as much as possible.
    I got mine at http://shop.sweetdreamsbamboo.com/ Keep an eye out for their great promos!

    ReplyDelete