Popular Posts

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Bamboo Bed sheets are where it's at!

When you lay your head down at night, you hope for sweet dreams. But have you considered what kinds of materials you are resting your head upon? For example, have you thought about the materials used to make your pillow cases, sheets, and covers?

Think about updating your bedding with the eco-friendly product market as your source for new ideas. Eco-minded consumers, after all, find many reasons to buy natural items for their homes.

Bamboo Beds sheets are made with 100% rayon of bamboo fabric which is such a porous yarn, it has the ability, to absorb dye faster giving us greater depth of color as well as more vibrant colors, while using fewer chemicals. Bamboo is heavier than cotton and it drapes better than any fabrics we know of. It is buttery soft like cashmere, with a beautiful luster. Bamboo is one of the most sustainable of all natural fibers.

W
hen bamboo is harvested none of the plant roots are disturbed. Bamboo is cut like grass and it regenerates itself extremely fast. Bamboo being self regenerating is grown without the use of herbicides or pesticides. There are no traces of these chemicals present in our bamboo fabrics.I recommend to check out the 500 TC Bamboo Bed Sheets and Bamboo Blankets from SweetDreamsBamboo. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recently, a friend of the family told me about this product, I must admit I never heard about it, but when i actually saw it and feel it, I started using it for my family. a Few weeks ago I received 1 Bamboo Bed Sheet Set-Queen Size and 2 Bamboo Bed sheet Set-Double Size (for my 2 teenagers). I received compliments from my family members, they love sleeping in them, and personally I feel the difference with my old cover sheets. I actually order them from sweetdreamsbamboo, for those that want to see the softness and comfort go to this website and buy this really amazing bamboo product.

    ReplyDelete